AFFILIATE SALES MANAGER
Sales & Business Development – Agent Network /
About the challenge
Would you love to see the direct impact of your own work? Do you enjoy mentoring and managing your team? Are you able to achieve and make others achieve sales targets? Then you may be the person we're looking for!
Lamudi is on a mission to make buying property a more pleasant experience along a professional and trustworthy process. As a property platform we aim to not only provide the best search experience on our property portal, but are enabling a wide range of network partners & property agents to work under our brand on the consumer experience from initial inquiry to buying their dream home.
We are hiring an Affiliate Sales Manager to help build our fast-growing business. As an Affiliate Sales Manager you will work on recruiting and training new teams of freelance agents and your work will be at the center of building the success of our business model. At its core, your role will be to aggressively scale the business to an assigned area
You take pride in getting your teams to achieve great results and do this with a down-to-earth and hands-on leadership. Management in Lamudi does not manage from high above but enjoys getting their hands dirty. You enjoy developing people to bring the best out of themselves.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesians the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will manage a strategic alignment of sales and marketing efforts with company goals and ensuring best-in-class execution of both
- You will develop and implement effective growth strategies for your assigned area with the expectation of driving exponential revenue growth.
- You will build an efficient recruitment strategy and pipeline to rapidly scale our freelance agents across Indonesia. Concurrently building a high performing team by motivating, training and developing future leaders.
- You will conduct regular team events to up-skill your team into high closing agents; such as online/offline sales & marketing initiatives, training and learning & development sessions.
- You will create a target oriented and meritocracy based competitive culture by setting/reviewing the right targets and implementing stringent monthly performance management that rewards high performance
- You will maintain effective communication, coordination and working relationships within the team
- You will adjust the processes with an open mindset for change in a fast-paced startup environment
- You will build something from the ground up, which means that there is no task too small or too big for you to tackle.
Is this you?
- Knows how to run a tight ship: Their own as well as their team's. Is on top of all necessary SLA's & SOP's, and has the stamina to keep managing their team to do the same with deadlines are never missed, nor are targets
- Critical and resourceful: A 'why' person. Thinks critically and puts in the additional effort to get to the right conclusion, dares to challenge the status quo and is always on the lookout to improve
- Interpersonal skills: Can easily create and maintain relationships with any potential partner
- Mature, ambitious, and self-driven: leads by example,doesn't get distracted, brings the fire to work every single day
- Thrives in adversity: love to interlacing the beauty of chaos into structured design system that bring the finest outcome out of various situation
- University degree holders from a good Indonesian or foreign university
- 5-10 years of work experience (experience in the property industry is beneficial not required) with 2 years of manager level role
- Experienced managing a team, managing a large team with a size of 10 people or more is a plus, but not a strict requirement
- Experience in sales in any form is highly desirable
- Well organized & structured working style with a very high attention to detail
- A good command of English language
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Head of Affiliate Sales. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!