TALENT ACQUISITION EXECUTIVE
People & Talent – HR /
About the Challenge
Do you have a strong interest in talent sourcing and recruiting? Are you looking to expand your knowledge in human resource management? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
We are seeking a dynamic Talent Acquisition Executive who can quickly assess our staffing needs. You enjoy speaking to people and helping them reach their full potential. You have a strong ability to read a candidate’s personality and assess their skill set. You are persuasive, organized, and have the ability to build strong relationships with hiring managers. You will directly assist the HR Manager with a wide range of projects related to HR talent sourcing, recruiting, onboarding/orientation, filing and other assigned HR tasks.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will be accountable for achieving all hiring goals and objectives
- You will work individually on recruiting for senior management positions
- You will promote teamwork by maintaining positive relationships and utilizing effective problem-solving skills
- You will provide direction, leadership, communication, and training for sourcing and recruiting functions in the team.
- You will understand the current recruitment trends and the hiring market to identify and mitigate any impact upon the business
- You will utilize the applicant tracking system (ATS) to generate and track metrics and data
Is this you?
- High-quality communication: Able to perform effective communication using STAR technique
- A natural networker: Has strong experience in managing different stakeholders and an ability to create a meaningful conversation
- Excellent analytical thinking: Thorough understanding of high level profiles, precise in assessing the users' needs, and ask the right questions
- Highly organized: Successfully finds productive ways in managing full-cycled recruitment process
- Team Player: Understands there is no “I” in team. Understands that the team’s success is our own success, and share responsibility when the team experiences difficulties along the way
- A Bachelor degree from reputable Universities
- You have minimum 1-years work experience
- An experience in mass hiring is a plus
- You have a medium to advanced level of English language (spoken & written)
- You take initiative, are extremely reliable and detailed
- You have a commitment to the job and you are excited to work in a fast-growing startup
- You have great communication skill
- You are eager to learn and willing to go beyond the job description
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Talent Acquisition Team Lead. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!"