BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Sales & Business Development – Business Development /
About the challenge
Do you enjoy the thrill of the chase when it comes to pursuing warm leads and ultimately closing big deals? Are you an analytical thinker who can turn on a charm to influence people? Are you passionate about building a creative, entrepreneurial, and progressive work environment where all your team members feel empowered? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
As a Business Development Manager, you will aim to grow and maximize the long-term sales value from corporate accounts through direct pitching to key clients, and management of your team. You also will be working with the marketing of property developers throughout Indonesia to improve their online marketing presence. You will be at the front line of moving offline businesses to online.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will present well-tailored solutions through our product offerings, which include advertisements on Lamudi as well as key digital marketing products (Google, Facebook, etc)
- You will organize the workflow and ensure that your team members understand their duties or delegated tasks
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with clients so as to maximize total sales value per client
- You will set goals for performance and deadlines for your team
- You will establish and monitor the performance of your team by managing sales reporting process and performance, you also provide a forward forecast for existing and new clients
- You will ensure the personal development of your team by conducting needed training for your team improvement
- You will create, prepare and present decks with well-tailored solutions for your clients
Is this you?
- A captain: Someone who knows how to run a tight ship, with a high sense of responsibility and commitment
- Excellent negotiation skills: Understands what makes a client tick, and knows how to push for the most optimal solution. Can get always get a deal that makes all parties happy
- Ambitious and self-driven: Someone who leads by example, who brings the fire to work every single day
- A mentor: Someone who can function as a sparring partner and teacher at the same time
- University degree holders from a top tier Indonesian or foreign university
- Min. 5 years experiences in selling, account management, relationship management, consulting, or meeting customers in any other way with at least 2 years in handling a team and proven leadership skills
- Knowledge of the property market is beneficial (but not required), the experience is a definite plus
- Knowledge of digital marketing is beneficial (but not required), the experience is a definite plus
- Good command of the English language
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Commercial Director. During the interview process, you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!