BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Lamudi Indonesia – Business Development
About the Challenge
Do you enjoy the thrill of the chase when it comes to pursuing warm leads and ultimately closing big deals? Are you an analytical thinker who can turn on the charm to influence people? Are you passionate about building a creative, entrepreneurial, and progressive work environment where all your team members are empowered?
As a Business Development Manager, you aim to grow and maximize the long-term sales value from corporate accounts through direct pitching to key clients, and management of a team you are responsible for. You also will be working with the marketing of property developers throughout Indonesia to improve their online marketing presence. You will be at the frontline of moving offline businesses to online.
- You will be presenting well-tailored solutions through our product offerings, which include advertisements on Lamudi as well as key digital marketing products (Google, Facebook etc.)
- You will manage your pipeline in our CRM (Salesforce) and keeping management up to date of your progress.
- You will be organizing workflow and ensuring that team member understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- You build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- You set goals for performance and deadlines for your team.
- You establish and monitor the performance of your team by managing KAM Sales reporting process and performance, also provide forward forecast for existing and new clients.
- You ensure personal development of your team by conducting needed training for your team improvement.
Who we are looking for?
- University degree holders from a top tier Indonesian or foreign university.
- A minimum experience of 3 years in selling, account management, relationship management, consulting or meeting customers in any other way.
- A minimum experience of 1 year in handling a team and proven leadership skills.
- Knowledge of the property market is beneficial (but not required), the experience is a definite plus.
- Knowledge of digital marketing is beneficial (but not required), the experience is a definite plus.
- A good command of English language
- A willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, are able to work under pressure and with the target.
- You are proactive, self-motivated and have the desire to learn.
- You are persuasive and customer-centric.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!