FINANCE MANAGER - LAMUDI GLOBAL
Finance – Finance & GA
About the Challenge
Are you a fast learning, accurate, and passionate problem solver? Can you keep up with meticulous attention to detail on many different topics at the same time? Would you be excited to work abroad in a global setting?
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Finance Officer in our Headquarter office, in Manila, the Philippines. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with global ambitions, to work in a multicultural environment (with over 12 nationalities in the team, including Indonesian!) and to work on finance processes impacting multiple countries. Manila is our global HQ with over 200 employees, where all the global finance, IT and BI capabilities are housed.
This is a highly dynamic role with a flexibility to gain exposure to all the sub-functions within Lamudi finance team. This position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including financial reporting, tax and accounting support, as well as supporting compliance with International rules.
Your key responsibilities are;
- Creating monthly Intercompany Reports
- Coordinating with local accounting teams for intercompany accounting and reconciliation
- Investigating and resolving variances among entities
- Establishing Intangible Assets report on a quarterly basis
- Assisting in the creation of financial analyses and monthly reports
- Supporting the central finance team in creating a transfer pricing reports
- Implementing process and procedural improvements to optimize the workflow within the department
- Supporting and coordinating all internal and external audit activity
- Supporting in compliance with international tax and accounting rules; especially on intercompany accounting policies
Who We are Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Financial Management, Banking and Finance, and related degree from a top Indonesian or foreign university
- At least 3 years related experience, ideally in a fast-paced environment
- You have god-like Microsoft Excel skills
- Fluent in English
- Experience in an international environment is an advantage
- Very strong verbal and written communication
- Eager and highly motivated to learn
- Analytical and number mindset
- Can work independently and in a team environment
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!