QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST
Customer Operations – Quality Assurance Specialist
About the challenge
Are you a detail-oriented? Do you have solid analytical skills? Do you have good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions?
We are looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Specialist for analyzing the overall quality of inbound/outbound telephone calls/chats for our Sales team. You will evaluate our team by rating effectiveness; providing quality ratings and identifying training needs.
Your goal is to ensure that our service provides a good quality process and/or customer satisfaction and loyalty support by:
• Review call and chat to evaluate the achievement of quality expectations within Sales team based on established measures and processes.
• Using formatted assessment tools conducts service assessments and results.
• Prepares and submits the status report to management regarding current assessments, projects and any other information necessary
• Provide feedback to the managers so that she can inform the employees related to Sales person (including first call resolution), quality standards and accuracy.
• Develop quality guidelines, orientation, and other materials to facilitate employee understanding of requirements and encourage achievement of desired results.
Who we are looking for
• A Bachelor degree, any major
• Proven ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
• Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and workload/resources in a fast moving environment
• Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, and relationship management skills
• Results oriented, self-starter with the ability to work independently with general direction
• Resourcefulness and creativity in solving business problems
• Intermediate Skill with MS Excel and MS Word
• CRM or Database Management Experience
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!