CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICER
Lamudi Indonesia – Client Relationship
About the Challenge
Are you a great negotiator and people person? Do you enjoy helping others to get something that they actually need? Are you looking for a challenge that allows you to use and enhance your sales and communication/relationship skills?
This role will prepare you for future commercial positions in the field of business development or any other role involving clients. You will learn a lot about effective client relations and sales by being able to recommend specific properties to our customers.
- Constantly learn about new property products and advise your clients on the best property that matches what they are looking for.
- Effectively interact with clients and manage day to day inquiries via phone, email, written correspondence and face to face.
- Building relationships with your clients, assessing their requirements, providing advice and of course, agreeing deals.
- Managing sales leads and sales progression effectively in our CRM, maintain regular customer contact to keep the purchaser updated with build, progress and events.
Who we are looking for?
- A Bachelor Degree graduate from a top-tier university, any major.
- Minimum 1 year direct sales experience.
- Excellent communication skills and excited about working within a team environment.
- You are a high energy individual.
- You know how to adapt communication to different types of people.
- You are eager to learn.
- You are easy to talk to, easy to have a good relation with others.
- You have an interest in online and start-ups.
- You are fluent in Bahasa Indonesia, and speak at minimum basic English.
- You are an enthusiastic, motivated, positive attitude, and have the ability to learn quickly.
- You are persuasive and a customer centric.
- You are stress resistant.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!