CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICER
Sales & Business Development – Client Relationship /
About the challenge
Do you enjoy the thrill of the chase when it comes to pursuing leads and ultimately closing big deals? Are you a highly motivated and self driven person looking for your next step? Are you a great negotiator and a high energy people person? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
As a Client Relationship Officer, you are the key to Lamudi's growth through the number of deals you close on a monthly basis. You shall work more as a consultant than a sales person to your prospective clients by building relationships that make it clear to the potential buyer that you will provide the best solution to their property needs.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will be an expert in the real estate industry, an expert negotiator, and expert in trends and evolution of real estate
- You will call prospect leads provided to receive a crystal clear picture of what kind of real estate they are looking for
- You will establish unique relationships with potential buyers through empathy and building rapport
- You will find perfect-fit options for your customers, within the our own inventory, thinking deeply about your customers requirements
- You will need do visits with your customers to developers and projects and ensure to close deals from there
- You will make sure you meet your sales targets and performance metrics
Is this you?
- Excellent negotiation skills: Understands what makes a client tick, and knows how to push for the most optimal solution. Can get always get a deal that makes all parties happy
- Excellent relations building skills: Can put themselves in someone else's shoes and build relationships with ease and joy. Understands people's needs and desires
- Excellent Sales Skills: Experience with pitching, handling & convincing clients, dealing with rejection
- Mature, ambitious, and self-driven: Leads by example, brings the fire to work every single day, is able to face problems and solve them with a smile
- Bachelor degree from top universities, foreign universities is a plus
- Have a min. 1 year experience in selling, relationship management, or meeting customers in any other way
- Knowledge of the property market is beneficial (but not required), experience in financial industry and commercial services are a definite plus
- Have a good command of English language, as well as being fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- Have a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, are able to work under pressure and with target
- Proactive, self-motivated and have the desire to learn
- Attention to detail
- Well organized & structured working style
- Working side by side with others and able to put team priorities above individual
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Client Relationship Leader. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!