Marketing – Marketing /
About the Challenge
Are you a born multitasker? Do you enjoy taking on a challenge as a taker for the production process ? Does your creativity thrive on working with different tools?
As a Producer, you will be responsible for overseeing all of the operations and ensuring that the production is released to the largest audience. Your mission is to ensure that in all its efforts, Lamudi presents itself visually efficiently and attractively to its users and clients.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will be working closely with team to develop concepts and write scripts for videos
- You will produce materials including scope of work, calendar, standard operating procedures, and governance model
- You will handle all aspects of pre-production and executive/line production
- You will lead cross-functional teams, develop resourcing plans, incorporate project management methodologies, and provide strategic insights that inform a project from planning to execution
- You will ensure the goals and objectives of complex initiatives and how they will impact the business to inform program planning, prioritization and decision-making
- You will make a concept, shoot and edit day-to-day content in the form of photos or videos and to primarily live across our social media channels, but also on the website, and other digital mediums
- You will make a conceptualization content to maximize allocated photo/video shoot time slots, such as behind-the-scenes footage and other supporting assets for our editorial photo shoots and campaigns.
- You will work simultaneously on multiple projects at the same time
Is this you?
- Excellent analytical skills: Must be able to examine how the designs they develop can convey the client's desired message
- Artsy: Able to create designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to clients and consumers
- Excellent time-management skills: Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline
- Conceptual thinker: Someone who sees design as visual communication and can execute to the highest level, no matter the channel
- A Bachelor’s degree in design or equivalent professional experience required
- Minimum of 2 years experience as producer, account management or project management
- Ability to speak, read, and write in the English language
- Ability to work in a creative, fast-paced environment;Ability to work independently on projects and also collaborate as a strong team member
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Head of Digital. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!