Senior SEO Manager
Central Team /
SEO – SEO /
About the challenge
Being part of developing short- and long-term SEO strategies (this involves content,
links and tech) for the Philippines’s market.
Keyword research and analysis on a regular basis
Working with the different departments and the SEO lead
Perform regular competitors’ analysis, site audits and site analysis (part of the
analysis can include excel work and will definitely include regular crawling of the site
using a crawling tool)
Keep track of SEO performance (traffic & leads) on a regular basis and coming up
with ideas on how to constantly grow the organic traffic of your site
Filling weekly and monthly reports on traffic, leads, visibility and engagement-metrics
Implement link building strategy including finding new domains to target and monitor
closely with the team those links
Constantly monitoring the keywords visibility against the competitors in our visibility
tracking tool and looking for ideas on how to improve it against main competitors
- You have completed your Bachelor’s degree (any major) in reputable universities
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience working in SEO (prior working experience in all 3 areas of SEO Content-Linkbuilding-Tech)
- Good analytical and project management skills - you like to do regular analysis and dive deeper into the website and its components (you don’t get bored of excel and analysis)
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Self-proactive, love to come up with new ideas and sharing your feedback constantly and speaking up - at the same time humble and willing to learn more and develop further.
We offer significant learning and growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business.
We work with experienced and highly entrepreneurial colleagues who's focus shall be to help you grow.
We provide a very attractive work environment in the heart of Makati's business area.
We are proud of our highly dynamic, young, motivated, and international team with flat hierarchies.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, send us your application! We look forward to hearing from you!