SALES TEAM LEADER
Sales & Business Development – Client Relationship /
About the Challenge
The Sales Team Leader will be playing a crucial role in managing and executing all the sales plans and activities to meet the company objectives. You aim to grow and maximize the long-term sales value through direct sales and leading the team you are responsible for.
Your mission is to ensure everyone will purchase their dream property through Lamudi, and for the customer to have the best possible experience doing so.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
Responsibilities include :
- Effectively interact with clients and manage the day to day inquiries via phone, email, written correspondence and face to face, achieving your personal sales target.
- Foster a culture of teamwork, knowledge, and ambition within your team.
- Help the team member to master the knowledge on available products, and collaborate with other team leaders to having the same understanding of all projects.
- Ensure all team members are continuously on track to hit their target by monitoring their performance, by monitoring individual performance against business goals and metrics using our systems.
- Be the go-to-person for your team members, helping them to overcome any hurdles they face.
- Develop and practice effective coaching skills, such as communication, tools & processes and pitching skills, to ensure all team members are performing.
- Ensuring you and your team consistently exceed your sales targets, growing month by month.
Who are we looking for?
- You are recognized as a top performer and have at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- You are able to display leadership through your past experiences (professional)
- You have a university degree from a good Indonesian or foreign university.
- You are a native Indonesian speaker and speak English fluently.
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively.
- You are a strong multi-tasker with great administration skills.
- You are willing to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You are target-oriented, persuasive, customer-centric, and stress-resistant.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button bellow to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!