Finance & Legal – Finance /
About the Challenge
Are you a self-motivated individual with good judgement, an eye for accuracy, and a high level of professional integrity to provide strong finance support to our organization? Do you enjoy connecting the dots and make data insightful and fun for others? Do you have a strong background in Finance and/or accounting? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
As a Reporting Specialist, you will be responsible for consolidating and performing monthly and yearly closing and reporting, ensuring that financial reports are accurate and delivered within deadlines. You will conduct comprehensive analysis of variances and reconciliations. You will drive continuous improvement within financial reporting, streamlining processes and ensuring industry standards and regulations are adhered to.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will assist with preparation of monthly financial reports and statements in conjunction with month-end close processes [balance sheet, income statement, equity rollforward, statement of cash]
- You will aid in the monthly consolidation process as it relates to the closing of general ledger/journal entries
- You will assist in the timely preparation of reports and financial statements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and performance standards
- You will be responsible for creating weekly and monthly report for both Finance and Business Unit
- You will assist in the administration and maintenance of the SAP consolidation and reporting system
- You will assist Tax and Reporting Manager in preparing any adhoc request from the management
Is this you?
- Initiative: When issues arise, able to demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills to find solutions, and work with other team members to identify a way around the problem
- Eye for detail: Exercises extreme attention to detail. A thorough, accurate, organized, productive and sees the importance of speed while makes 0 mistakes
- Excellent time-management skills: Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline
- You have a minimum Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- You have at least 4 years experience within a Financial Reporting role.
- You have a strong understanding of Indonesian Financial Accounting Standards
- You are a fast learner and are willing to adopt new technologies/tools as required
- You have analytical and problems solving skills
- You pay strong attention to detail and are motivated to deliver high quality work at all times
- General ledger experience strongly preferred; position will utilize SAP
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel
- Financial Accounting and reporting knowledge and experience, i.e. principles of consolidation and financial statement preparation
- Knowledge of general ledger and financial reporting systems
- Excellent spoken and written communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact at all levels
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple project simultaneously
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize work assignments and work under tight deadlines, when necessary
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Head of Finance. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!