BROKER SALES MANAGER
Sales & Business Development – Broker Sales /
About the Challenge
Are you a Sales Rocket who loves to pitch people the best product on the market? Do you enjoy cold calling prospective clients to help them get ahead in their business? Do you like to motivate and build your team to better results every month? Then you may be the person we're looking for!
We are looking for a Broker Sales Manager that can help us build and grow our Broker Sales Team. The team is young, hungry and growing, and you will have the responsibility to teach and train them, perfectionize their pitching skills and help them execute all their daily responsibilities. We want you to set the bar high and go all in. The more you grow and make your teams perform, the more teams we will give you to manage, so there are huge opportunities for growth!
- Present, promote and sell our services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs. Help them get the right product for the right price, to ensure long term collaborations.
- Provide excellent customer service: establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Manage the performance of your team, achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule, and uphold a performance culture within the department.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Keep on top of best practices and promotional trends that could help your team perform.
- Reflect on your own and your team’s daily performance. See opportunities to improve and implement where possible.
Who we are looking for?
- 5+ years experience in telemarketing, account or relationship management with a strong focus on sales.
- 2+ years experience in handling a team, excellent leadership skills and a proven track record in meeting own targets & deadlines.
- Excited about working in a fast-paced environment, a deep motivation to grow and develop others, target oriented and able to work under pressure.
- Proactive, self-motivated, a desire to learn, persuasive and customer-centric.
- A strong multi-tasker with great administrative skills.
- Knowledge of the property market is a plus but not required.
- A good command of English language.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!