TALENT ACQUISITION INTERN
People & Talent – HR /
About the Challenge
Are you a final year college student or fresh graduate who has a passion for working at a Start-up Company? Do you have a strong interest in finding top talents? Are you looking to expand your knowledge of recruitment? As an intern in Lamudi, you will get the best hands-on learning to prepare you for your first full-time job. You will directly assist the Talent Acquisition Team Lead with a wide range of projects related to HR talent sourcing, and other assigned HR tasks.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will help manage candidate pipelines through our applicant tracking system and job portals
- You will gain knowledge in sourcing passive candidates
- You will post and maintain job announcements to LinkedIn and other job boards
- You will help to strategize with recruiting team on best sourcing/researching practices
- You will assist with strategic talent acquisition projects
Is this you?
- High-quality communication: Able to perform effective communication using STAR technique
- A natural network-er: Has strong experience in managing different stakeholders and an ability to create a meaningful conversation
- Excellent analytical thinking: Thorough understanding of high level profiles, precise in assessing the users' needs, and ask the right questions
- Highly organized: Successfully finds productive ways in managing full-cycle recruitment process
- Team Player: Understands there is no “I” in team. Understands that the team’s success is our own success, and share responsibility when the team experiences difficulties along the way
- You have a minimum in final year students or fresh graduates from reputable Universities
- You have a medium to advanced level of English language (spoken & written)
- You are willing to do an internship for 3 months period
- You take initiative and extremely reliable and detailed
- You have a commitment to the job and you are excited to work in a fast-growing startup
- You have great communication skills
- You are eager to learn and willing to go beyond the job description
- You are available to join our team immediately
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Talent Acquisition Team. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!