TALENT ACQUISITION INTERN
People & Talent – HR /
About the Challenge
Are you a final year college student or fresh graduate who has a passion for working at a Start-up Company? Do you have a strong interest in finding top talents? Are you looking to expand your knowledge of recruitment? As an intern in Lamudi, you will get the best hands-on learning to prepare you for your first full-time job. You will directly assist the Talent Acquisition Lead with a wide range of projects related to HR talent sourcing, and other assigned HR tasks.
- Help manage candidate pipelines through our applicant tracking system and job portals
- Gain knowledge in sourcing passive candidates
- Coordinate and arrange subsequent interviews with talent acquisitions
- Greet candidates and provide a positive candidate experience throughout their interview
- Post job announcements to LinkedIn and other job boards
- Strategize with recruiting team on best sourcing/researching practices
- Help launch new recruitment by working across teams such as Finance and HR Operations
- Assist with strategic talent acquisition projects
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a minimum in final year students or fresh graduates from reputable Universities.
- You have a medium to advanced level of English language (spoken & written)You are willing to do an internship for 3 months period
- You take initiative, are extremely reliable and detailed
- You have a commitment to the job and you are excited to work in a fast-growing startup
- You have great communication skills
- You are eager to learn and willing to go beyond the job description
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!