SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
Lamudi Indonesia – Social Media
About the Challenge
Are you a highly creative and imaginative person? Are you a born multitasker? Does your creativity thrive on working with different tools? Do you love developing engaging social media content?
We are looking for a motivational creative to drive and bring our brand to life as a Social Media Manager. You will own, operate, and grow the social media team by developing breakthrough social media strategies, campaigns, and content to engage and grow our communities, and deliver on brand and business objectives. You will be part of a team creating world-class campaigns from concept through to execution.
As 'brand guardian' for our company, make sure that all deliverable fully reflect both guidelines and brief. You will formulate the creative strategy and drive brand awareness.
Your key responsibilities :
- Design and implement a social media strategy that aligns with our business goals and brand identities, understanding no client is the same
- Write, edit and publish an engaging post which represents the voice, the objective of our brand for all of our various social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Manage the editorial calendar and creative development process by collaborating with our internal creative team consisting of designers (video/photo), across a large variety of projects from concept to delivery
- Serve as the community manager for the brand-owned social platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn)
- Seek out influencers and actively engaged consumers to inspire and motivate them to share information and talk about the brand
- Managing social media team and its support to deliver good results
Who We are Looking for
- Minimum of 4 years of progressive experience in social media, social media community management, social content creation, digital marketing, digital project management, digital technology, or a related field on either the corporate or agency side
- You have a portfolio of work examples that showcases memorable copywriting on social You must have a strong understanding of best practices across all social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc
- You must be capable of and eager to learn quickly, diving into new industries, trends, and concepts with ease
- Experience with SMMS tools (Social Media Management Software) & familiar with social media key metrics is a plus but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You must be a self-starter with initiative, creativity, and drive quality
- You take pride in everything you deliver as a reflection of yourself
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated team, please send us your application (CV) in English! We are looking forward to hearing from you!