TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER
People & Talent – HR /
About the Challenge
Are you a dynamic Recruitment Manager who is innovative and wants to make a real difference? Can you manage and evolve a creative resourcing strategy to align with growth ambitions of our business?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who will be responsible for overseeing all recruitment activities in the business, managing the performance of our team, as well as working closely with the management to ensure continuous improvement in the recruitment process. You will be here for devising, implementing and supervising a new recruitment strategy to achieve our ambitious hiring goals.
Your key responsibilities;
- Working to create and implement an efficient talent acquisition strategy to improve recruitment performance
- Developing, managing and maintaining a highly-skilled team of talent acquisition
- Applying strategies to attract diverse candidates to all areas of the business to identify talent trends
- Leading by example through evangelizing sourcing best practices and driving the team daily towards success
- Managing end-to-end recruitment of senior management roles including understanding business needs and drafting job specifications, sourcing and screening candidates, conducting candidate interviews and managing the recruitment process with various stakeholders, reference checking and offer management.
- Improve our employer brand across all digital and offline channels. This will include attending events, looking after our careers page and working with the other Talent Acquisition team members.
Who We are Looking for
- Have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- 7+ years of Recruiting related experience
- Proven prior experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant, or Recruitment Coordinator
- Excellent command in English
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks), hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Strong decision making, communication, and team management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)Ability to be strategic and tactical when making decisions
- Great interpersonal and motivational skills
- Analytical and able to interpret data
- Proven ability to work independently, in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated team, please send us your application (CV) in English! We are looking forward to hearing from you!