TALENT ACQUISITION MANAGER
People & Talent – HR /
About the Challenge
Are you a dynamic Recruitment Manager who is innovative and wants to make a real difference? Can you manage and evolve a creative resourcing strategy to align with growth ambitions of our business?
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager who will be responsible for overseeing all recruitment activities in the business, managing the performance of our team, as well as working closely with the management to ensure continuous improvement in the recruitment process. You will be here for devising, implementing and supervising a new recruitment strategy to achieve our ambitious hiring goals.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like
- You will support the Head of TA and provide strategic direction for the Talent Acquisition team.
- You will promote teamwork by maintaining positive relationships and utilizing effective problem-solving skills
- You will provide direction, leadership, communication, and training for sourcing and recruiting functions. Develops talent acquisition training to include interview guides and assessment techniques
- You will lead effective screening and recruitment processes and ensures new hires are aligned with our mission, vision, and culture
- You will understands the current recruitment trends and the hiring market to identify and mitigate any impact upon the business
- You will utilize the applicant tracking system (ATS) to generate and track metrics and data
- You will be accountable for achieving all hiring goals and objectives
- You will work individually on recruiting for senior management positions
Is this you?
- A captain: Someone who knows how to run a tight ship, with a high sense of responsibility and commitment.
- A coach, a mentor: Can lead, teach, encourage and support the team through what will be a challenging in recruitment process.
- Ambitious and self-driven: Someone who leads by example, who brings the fire to work every single day.
- Highly organized: Successfully finds productive ways in managing their own full-cycled recruitment process as well as their team's.
- At minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred from reputable local or foreign University
- 5+ years of Recruiting related experience
- Proven prior experience as a Recruiting Manager
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks), hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Proven ability to work independently, in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Fluency in spoken & written English
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Head of Talent Acquisition. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application. We are looking forward to hearing from you!