Lamudi Indonesia – Finance & GA
About the Challenge
Are you a people person? Do you enjoy helping others and are you good with numbers? Do you have a background in consumer loans or the KPR division of a large financial institution? Are you tired of working for a bank and do you want to work in a fast growing company with ample opportunities for personal and career growth? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
We are looking for a Financial Adviser who will be advising customers on how to finance their home purchase. You will be dealing with all sorts of customers and helping them with all their KPR and other methods of home purchase financing questions. You will be working in a customer’s best interests, it’s down to you to find the best financial package based on their situation and income, and guide them on which loans to pick. You will use your financial knowledge, your experience of a banks' internal operations and your knowledge of consumer loans and use these to make recommendations for each individual case. You will have the exciting opportunity to play a crucial part in our customer’s home-owning journey and you will be at the center of our operations.
Your key responsibilities:
- You take ownership and delivers a high level of the customer experience, ensuring customers' needs to buy a new home are met , through the use of consumer loans such as KPR, Personal loan, Multi finance and other financial products.
- You will find out your customers' financial situation and guide them on the considerations when taking out different loan products.
- You have to make sure your customers can afford what they are borrowing, not only now but in the future, in the event that interest rates go up or their circumstances change.
- You have to keep up to date with new consumer loans and mortgage products and changes in mortgage regulation.
- You will identify and structure mortgage loan opportunities during conversations with customers and/or other integrated team members.
- You will coordinate the application, origination and closing process end-to-end, including receipt of all necessary documentation from clients and/or Bankers.
Who We are Looking for
- You have a minimum Bachelor degree from reputable universities
- You have at least 4 years of work experience in a financial institution dealing with consumers loans and KPR, with excellent customer service and the ability to build strong relationships with customers, peers, and more senior individuals
- Ability to handle a high volume of the client requests on a daily basis and giving them clear guidance on what financing options to consider
- Previous experience and a good understanding of the mortgage market, products and services, and be able to demonstrate a keen interest in Mortgages
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to overcome challenges
- Self-motivator and ability to facilitate change
- Proficiency in Microsoft software applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)Strong partnership skills to work effectively with internal teams (Bankers, Capital Advisors, Underwriters, etc.) and external constituents as needed for each transaction
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!