EMPLOYER BRANDING SPECIALIST
Marketing – Creative /
About the challenge
Are you an influncer? Are you interested in building new concepts of branding to attract the best talent for us? Do you have any idea to build a new channel to attract the public attention for the greatest opportunity? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
As the Employer Branding Specialist, we are looking for a motivational creative to build our brand to attract the best visibility to the best talent on the market. You will formulate the creative strategy and drive brand awareness by developing breakthrough social media strategies, campaigns, and content to engage and grow our communities, and deliver on brand and business objectives. You will be part of a team creating world-class campaigns from concept through to execution.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property
What a day at work for you will look like
- You will oversee all the company’s business branding strategies and establish the company’s social media presence on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and blogging websites
- You will have an extra duties incorporate setting up and managing an internet marketing system to promote job openings and career opportunities at the company
- You will understand behavior and social media standards and ensure that marketing and recruiting goals are adjusted
- You will ensure our career site continues to be a true and relevant reflection of who we are as an employer, keeping user experience and ‘The Human Element’ core to all you do
- You will be a partner with Talent Acquisition in the creation of relevant adverts, job descriptions etc and related content, ensuring our employer brand is properly conveyed at all times
- You will develop and then maintain our Employee Ambassador program/s Maintain and further develop via all current channels, be it online, social, print media, events
- You will produce new content continuously for on- and offline platforms, such as employee pics, articles, posts, blogs, internal communication portals etc
Is this you?
- Creativity: Able to find novel, exciting ways to develop a brand and get its message out there can make all the difference to a marketing campaign
- A good campaign manager: Must be an organized project managers who have the ability to multitask, develop marketing plans, and execute projects from start to finish
- Strategic planning: An excellent strategic thinkers, able to develop big-picture strategies and develop plans that align with a brand’s goals and objectives
- Written and verbal communication: Should be skilled at communicating through presentations and detailed strategy documents to be able to clearly explain the reasoning behind strategic decisions
- A bachelor degree in Marketing, Literature, Journalism or relevant field
- 2 year proven work experience as a writer or content marketer
- Experience in blogging and blog management is preferred
- Super energetic positive attitude, strong sense of humor and a hearty appetite for growth
- A great team player: Understands there is no “I” in the team. Understands that the team’s success is our own success, and share responsibility when the team experiences difficulties along the way
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Brand Manager. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!