IT Operations Manager
Central Team – Development
About the Challenge
We are looking for a talented, inspired, and inspiring IT – Operations Manager to join our ambitious and dynamic team and help support our fast-growing business.
As the IT- Operations Manager, you will be responsible to scale and grow Lamudi around the world. This means you work directly with the CTO and report to him and serve as a technical expert in system administration in a large and complex classified environment and act as specialist on multiple platforms supporting enterprise wide operations.
You will ensure the performance, availability and scalability of our platform as well as support the developers rolling out new features or new services.
You will be involved in planning, design, implementation, and support of infrastructure for business-critical production environments including deployment of servers, monitoring, process improvement, analysis, and resolution of application related issues.
You will be accountable for reliable delivery of services.
You will create and maintain technical documentation as it relates to systems, infrastructure, and processes as well as implement IT standards and best practices.
You will provide leadership to a small team of highly skilled, motivated System Engineers and build them to a winning team.
You will provide a strategic vision of the system growth.
Who we are looking for
- At least 7 years of experience as a Linux System Engineer
- At least 5 years of experience with AWS Administration, CloudFormation is a must
- At least 3 year of experience leading a team
- You love to automate things instead of doing it again and again
- Experienced with Nginx, Memcached, MySQL, PHP, DNS, GIT
- You worked on Continuous Integration and caching strategies (e.g. Jenkins CI, Varnish,...)
- Experienced with multi-country setups
- You love to build your scripts with Shell and Ruby and you can read PHP
- You know how to setup a good monitoring
- You love Kanban and agile methodologies
- You like to embrace new technologies
We offer significant learning and growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business.
We work with experienced and highly entrepreneurial colleagues who's focus shall be to help you grow.
We provide a very attractive work environment in the heart of Makati's business area.
We are proud of our highly dynamic, young, motivated, and international team with flat hierarchies.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, send us your application! We look forward to hearing from you!