Central Team – Product Management
About the challenge:
You take ownership of projects from day one, managing all phases of the product development
You maintain strong working relations with various internal teams, such as Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Ops
You collect and interpret qualitative and quantitative data to understand user needs and behavior
You articulate user needs and translates them into prototypes or interface designs with the help of the design team
You lead building new features following the MVP methodology
You prepare solid specifications for new features to be developed by our IT team
You collect and evaluate feature requests, as well as bug reports from our country teams and HQ
You measure product performance as a basis for future iterations and future improvements
- At least one year's work experience in digital product management
- You have shipped something - a product or a service, an app or a website; big or small, simple or complex
- Able to read, understand, and communicate technical documentation
- You use wireframes, mockups, flowcharts, and prototypes in your everyday work life
- You have a solid and practical understanding of the basic principles of good user experience and visual design
We offer significant learning and growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business.
We work with experienced and highly entrepreneurial colleagues who's focus shall be to help you grow.
We provide a very attractive work environment in the heart of Makati's business area
We are proud of our highly dynamic, young, motivated, and international team with flat hierarchies.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, send us your application! We look forward to hearing from you!