Key Accounts Manager
Sales & Business Development – Business Development /
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG Group. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
Our goal at Lamudi is to help everyone find their dream property online. As our business grows, so does our ability to help people.
As a Key Accounts Manager you are part of the key to Lamudi's growth, where growth is defined not only by increasing revenues through an increasing number of developer clients, but equally by increasing the number of highly relevant properties offered to people searching for their new dream home. As one of our Key Accounts Managers, you will bring in new business from existing clients or contacts and will develop new relationships with potential clients. You will work more as a consultant to your clients than as a sales representative.
You are great at:
- Strong preparation and presentation for pitching business proposals
- Completing own administration task of all sales activities
- Updating results in Salesforce and Google document trackers
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Actively approach targeted business clients (phone, email, social networks, events, etc.) Search for new client leads. Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending product and service improvements.
- Professional communication and presentation for corporate meeting with clients
What it takes:
- 5+ years’ experience of industry sales experience, B2B sales experience
- Very strong communicator both in written and verbal skills
- Excellent at building and maintaining client relationships
- Fluency in spoken & written English
- Works with a high level of energy
- Customer obsessed
- Great at building relationships