Central Team /
Finance & Legal – Finance /
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
About the Challenge
As part of Lamudi finance team, the Junior Accountant is primarily responsible in providing standardized, rule-based services to its clients. This refers to the end-to-end processes of accounts payable, accounts receivables, bookkeeping, reporting, and compliance. The Junior Accountant will work with regional finance, and other Lamudi’s functional areas to ensure issues and concerns are addressed positively and in accordance within prescribed deadlines.
- Processing of daily transactions such as invoicing, collection, purchases and payments and other necessary transactions
- Processing of all other book-keeping records as provisions, accruals and depreciations
- Preparing, maintaining and keeping the accounting documents and records updated
- Reconciling of bank statements
- Preparing tax returns and related filings for compliance with government and regulatory requirements
- Preparing profit and loss and balance sheet reports
- Preparing any other financial reporting, if needed
- Preparing the documents for the financial audit
- Experience in accounting and bookkeeping
- Excellent Microsoft Office for Windows (Outlook, Word, and Excel) skills
- Experience with Xero accounting software are welcomed
- Above average English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good sense of urgency and ability to step up whenever the need arises
- Independent, responsible, and can work with minimal supervision
- With positive behavior and attitude, a team-oriented person
- Exceptional organization and time management skills
- Great multi-tasking capabilities; able to work in a target creative and busy environment
- Has an analytical mind and critical thinker, accurate and detail-oriented
- Clean legal record is a must
We offer significant learning and growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business.
We work with experienced and highly entrepreneurial colleagues who's focus shall be to help you grow.
We provide a very attractive work environment in the heart of Makati's business area
We are proud of our highly dynamic, young, motivated, and international team with flat hierarchies.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, send us your application! We look forward to hearing from you!