Sales & Business Development – Client Success /
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG Group. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
As the Retention Manager, your goal is to maximize the long term value of clients by building relationships with broker clients and ensuring that they are perfectly satisfied with the service and value we provide in order to retain partnerships with them.
You are great at:
- Client retention by renewing clients.
- Collecting payments and if applicable, open invoices.
- 100% coverage of all expired and expiring accounts that is part of the monthly target.
- Having close coordination with Account Management team and understanding the historical performance of the account during the subscription.
- Identifying red alert accounts and advises Head of Account Management.
- Administrating of all activities + results in Salesforce.
What it takes:
- Excellent communication in both written and verbal
- Great with building and maintaining client relationships
- Very strong sales & negotiation skills
- Ability to works well in a high energy team
- Well organized & structured working style
- Great Team Player
- Fluency in spoken & written English