SEO TEAM LEAD
Marketing – Content Writer /
About the Challenge
Have you gained your first experience in SEO and you're looking for a new challenge? Are you a data driven researcher, and do you also have people and project management skills? Then we may have a very interesting position for you!
As SEO Team Lead at Lamudi you will work together with a job of global experts in SEO and manage the SEO for our Indonesian website with over 1 Million visitors per month, together with our content team.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
Responsibilities include :
- Keyword research and analysis on a regular basis
- Working with the different departments and the country manager in Indonesia
- Perform regular competitors analysis, site audits and site analysis (part of the analysis can include excel work and will definitely include regular crawling of the site using a crawling tool)
- Keep track of SEO performance (traffic & leads) on a regular basis and coming up with ideas on how to constantly grow the organic traffic of your site
- Working closely with the SEO team and coming up with online content campaigns to improve the SEO content performance
- Helping the SEO team achieve the link-building monthly target and coming up with new link-building ideas
- Contribute actively and positively to the SEO tech discussion among the central SEO team
- Constantly monitoring the keywords visibility against the competitors in our visibility tracking tool and looking for ideas on how to improve it against main competitors
- You will be managing 4 people in the SEO/content team in Indonesia
- Working closely with the central SEO Team members in the other Lamudi Countries.
- Additionally you will be working around 20-25% of your time on improving the SEO of a side-project related to the company’s business (this involves also coordinating with other departments sometimes)
Who are we looking for?
- You have completed your Bachelor’s degree (any major) in reputable universities
- Native Bahasa speaker and Good English language skills
- Minimum 2 year of experience working in SEO (prior experience in content/links is a must and initial basic experience in SEO tech topics is a strong plus)
- Good analytical and project management skills - you like to do regular analysis and dive deeper into the website and its components (you don’t get bored of excel and analysis)
- Good leadership skills - ideally prior experience in managing people
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline-driven environment
- Self-proactive, love to come up with new ideas and sharing your feedback constantly and speaking up - at the same time humble and willing to learn more and develop further.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button below to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!