Broker Classifieds – Broker Sales /
Reporting to the Country Head, the Sales Trainer will be responsible for the onboarding of our business development associates. You will also be responsible for providing product-specific knowledge and soft skills training.
You are great at:
- Determining training needs by listening to live or recorded calls; observing sales encounters; studying sales results reports; conferring with sales managers.
- Preparing progress trackers to properly monitor challenges and improvements of existing Business Development Associates.
- Providing real-time feedback when high-priority challenges are detected from the call recordings.
- Developing individual results by maintaining policy and procedure resources; providing coaching; conducting training sessions; developing outcome improvement resources.
- Adaptability to different kinds of learners and approaches by the Business Development Associates. To properly assess their learning capabilities and be effective in providing feedback and improvements.
What it takes:
- 1 to 2 years experience as a trainer for sales candidates, preferably in a similar industry; quality control of calls.
- Excellent communication skills
- Should be able to understand the business of the #1 Real Estate Partner in the country
- Passion for developing others
- An understanding of sales reports, targets and strategies, and how does this impacts the current training and its improvement.
- Adaptability skills and patience