MOTION GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
Marketing – Marketing Associate /
About the Challenge
Are you a fresh graduate who has a passion to work at a Start-up company? Do you want to channel your creativity towards something useful and bring your idea into existence through motion of words or images in the real industry? Do you have a passion to make the perfect animations and videos?
As a Motion Graphic Designer Intern at Lamudi, you will get the best hands-on learning to prepare you for your first full-time job. You will directly assist our digital marketing departments to work on project basis on topics across departments. Your mission is to ensure that in all its efforts, Lamudi presents itself visually efficiently and attractively to its users and clients.
- Assist the team to create animations such as Typography and Graphic Elements
- Editing videos transition and compositions for clients and company branding purpose
- Oversee and direct photo shoots and video projects as assigned, from initial planning, final layout/presentation and execution
- Creating visual assets to build a consistent brand for clients and company
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as required by the manager
Who we are looking for?
- You are a fresh graduate, majoring in motion graphics, digital media design, or equivalent
- You’re able to operate Adobe After Effect, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Media Encoder
- Having experience in Video Production is a plus
- You have a good taste in visual, innovative / creative thinking
- You’re eager to learn and create a fresh visual approach in each projects given
- You must show an attention to details and have respect for deadlines
- You must be able to manage activities and workload in a high-volume, complex environment
- You can work under pressure
- You’re able to communicate clearly in Indonesia and English
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!