CLIENT SUCCESS SUPPORT
Commercial Operations – Client Success Specialist
About the Challenge
Do you like being challenged every day? Would you call yourself a self-starter, multi-faceted, extremely resourceful individual with a proven track record? Are you eager to be part of a fast-growing, successful start-up? If so, this might be the job for you!
As a Client Success Support at Lamudi, you’ll join a growing cross-functional client management team. You have ownership over the success of the client and will have an impact on improving their experience using our digital marketing services. You are a natural problem solver who loves communicating with others, understands technical speak and can convey technical jargon in understandable terms to non-technical people. You are very savvy with digital media.
Your Key Responsibilities are:
- Prepare reports for clients
- Analyze problems that will impact client results and resolve them with internal teams
- Work across our teams to test, and coordinate critical changes that are needed to ensure our clients are happy and referenceable
- Develop close relationships with our clients to ensure the campaigns are running smooth
- Communicate with the client to ensure all their needs are met
- Managing incoming calls and emails and handling appropriate follow-up calls and emails from the clients
- Responding to a variety of technical and non-technical inquiries with a sense of urgency
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of service according to clients needs and objectives
- You have a Bachelor Degree from reputable Indonesian or foreign university
- You have at least 1 year work experience
- Experience in client-facing position is preferred, but not a must
- You have great communication skills
- You are savvy with using Powerpoint and making presentations
- You're passionate about delighting client toward success.
- You have the uncompromising business ethics, a service-oriented mindset and business prowess.
- You must have start-up culture in your DNA and get energized by a low-ego, "all hands-on deck" startup environment
- Organizing and Planning
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Account Management
- Market Research
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!