BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (OPERATIONAL)
Sales & Business Development – Business Development /
About the Challenge
Do you enjoy managing and helping your clients to achieve their goals? Do you enjoy the thrill of the chase when it comes to pursuing warm leads and ultimately closing deals? Are you a people person who enjoys helping and connecting with other people for any work-related purpose? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
As a Business Development Manager, your goal is to build a high performing network of independent freelance sales agents, with Lamudi as a preferred partner for them to sell properties with. Also, you will aim to grow and maximize long-term relationships with your clients, customers, and your team.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian with the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with clients so as to maximize total sales value per client
- You will maintain effective communication, coordination, and working relationships within the clients and the team
- You will motivate, train, and manage your clients and team who will conduct marketing, sales, and training activities
- You will initiate and organize events to make your team and members/partners successful sellers
- You will create a performance culture within your team by setting the right targets, boundaries, and competitive atmosphere
- You will ensure the personal development of your team by conducting needed training for your team improvement
- You will organize the workflow and ensure that your team members understand their duties or delegated tasks
- You will need to grow the business month by month
- You will adjust processes with an open mindset for change in a fast-paced startup environment
Is this you?
- Excellent relations building skills: Can put themselves in someone else shoes and build relationships with ease and joy. Understands people's needs and desires in a heartbeat
- Critical and resourceful: A 'why' person. Thinks critically and puts in the additional effort to get to the right conclusion, dares to challenge the status quo, and is always on the lookout to improve
- Thrives in adversity: Loves to interlace the beauty of chaos into a structured design system that brings the finest outcome out of the various situations
- Mature, ambitious, and self-driven: Leads by example, doesn't get distracted, bring the fire to work every single day
- An organized mind: Able to keep up with customers ‘ documents record-keeping
- University degree holders from a top tier Indonesian or foreign university
- A minimum experience of 5 years experience with selling, relationship management, consulting, or meeting customers in start-ups, in any other way
- Have experience in handling a team and proven leadership skills
- Knowledge of the property market is beneficial (but not required), the experience is a definite plus
- Attention to detail
- Well organized & structured working style
- A good command of the English language
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to the Business Development Operation Manager. During the interview process, you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!