Facilities and Admin Lead
People & Talent – Human Resources /
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG Group. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
Reporting to the Head of People, the Facilities and Admin Lead will have full responsibility for the entire facilities, admin and management of the sites to achieve Lamudi’s growth and company goals.
The role is responsible for ensuring that the physical infrastructure of the business is operational as it should, as well as identifying areas for greater efficiency and cost-saving by continually improving the administrative processes.
You are great at:
- Managing the current team
- Taking care of all visa requirements of expat team members
- Managing the facilities (licensing/rental/office space) and all paperwork associated with company licencing/documentation/registrations
- Managing equipment and supply needs, including furniture, telecommunications, kitchen appliances, office equipment and supplies, and climate control.
- Liaising with vendors and suppliers for all procurement requirements
- Assisting with event planning
- Being the focal point on all facilities-related escalations and resolutions of the site.
- Ensuring Emergency Preparedness for the sites and providing support for Business Continuity Planning (BCP).
- Documenting processes and keeping maintenance records.
- Monitoring budget spending.
What it takes:
- Outstanding ability to work well with partner-stakeholders such as IT, Finance, Procurement, HR, Operations and Executive Management.
- Strong ability to adapt to a changing, high-pressure business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills across all mediums.
- A strong leader, but also a team player with the ability to act on own initiative and work well under pressure.
- Ability to work with the minimum supervision while feeding back proactively all key issues and sharing information with leaders.
- 5 years + relevant experience in facilities and admin management.