PUBLIC RELATIONS SPECIALIST
Marketing – Marketing /
About the challenge
Were you born with a natural gift for bringing people together? Do you know how to entice a crowd for a good story? Is your little black book exploding from the number of contacts? Then this role might be good for you!
In your work you will be involved in a variety of PR and communication activities, supporting the delivery of Lamudi's PR strategy and plans. You will be working on the execution of all internal and external communications for the business in Indonesia.
We are looking for a seasoned professional with a hunger for achieving fantastic PR results and engaging with journalists, with excellent writing, project management, planning and multichannel communications knowledge; and with the breadth of experience when it comes to the day to day drum beat of media relations and PR activities.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will build and maintain proactive relationship with media partners especially on tech and business channels
- You will develop and execute various media releases with compelling stories and market-specific messaging for product launches and key company news
- You will ensure PR result in line with company benchmarks, and constant adaptation with industry trends and recent issues
- You will be the first responded to inbound press, interview and speaker conference request
Is this you?
- Strong media relations: Able to effectively influence decision-makers to promote the brand, broadcast in media and its various audiences work
- Proven experience in digital and social media marketing: Able to use digital media to stay on-top-of cutting-edge strategies for the company
- Spokesman-ship: Able to strongly advocate on behalf of the company across various media channels and vehicles
- Communication skills: Strong speaking and writing skills
- Project management: successful public relations directors simultaneously manage multiple publicity projects with tight deadlines
- Interpersonal skills: Easily create and maintain relationships with people
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, public relations or related field is a plus
- 2+ years of experience with a PR agency or in-house team, ideally with some relevant personal media relationships
- Creative thinker
- Familiarity with PR reporting and media database
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Brand Manager. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!