Digital Marketing – Creative
About the Challenge
This role will be involved in a variety of PR and communication activities, supporting the delivery of Lamudi's PR strategy and plans. You will be working on the execution of all internal and external communications for the business in Indonesia.
We are looking for a seasoned professional with a hunger for achieving fantastic PR results and engaging with journalists; with excellent writing, project management, planning and multichannel communications knowledge; and with the breadth of experience when it comes to the day to day drum beat of media relations and PR activities.
Your key responsibilities:
- Create and pitch compelling stories that resonate with media
- Proactively build relationships with national and regional tech and business reporters
- Handling media events
- Support development of press releases and market-specific messaging for product launches and key company news
- Evaluate and coordinate inbound press and interview requests and develop talk tracks for owned panels and speaking engagements
- Track and measure PR results against team benchmarks
- Constantly follow the news and keep the team informed of industry trends, competitor activity, and news-jacking opportunities
Who are we looking for?
- 3+ years of experience with a PR agency or in-house team, ideally with some relevant personal media relationships
- Excellent organizational, written, and communication skills, as well as an ability for independent project management and execution
- Ability to multi-task and execute top-notch work against tight deadlines
- Creative thinker
- Familiarity with PR reporting and media database
- Bachelor's degree in journalism, communications, public relations or related field is a plus
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!