GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
Marketing – Creative /
About the Challenge
Do you love to think creatively? Are you looking for an opportunity to brush up your design skills further? If you are, then this role will be perfect for you!
We’re looking for a talented designer with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail to join our Creative Lab as a Graphic Design Intern.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will contribute to help the biggest property developers in Indonesia as well as the Lamudi.co.id brand to strengthen their online and offline presence through creative visuals
- You will have the chance to brainstorm with our experienced graphic designers and broaden your knowledge around the best practices and trends of graphic design
- You will have the chance to get trained by our senior designers for design skills you haven’t mastered yet because our team values training and mentoring
Is this you?
- A third-year university student or a fresh graduate from any university, preferably majoring in Graphic Design/Marketing Communications with a strong graphic design portfolio
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, In-design, Illustrator, Adobe XD, and other graphic design software
- Creative: Able to create concepts and turn it into designs that are artistically interesting and appealing to the target market
- Excellent time-management skills: Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline.
- Willingness to learn: You are not afraid to explore and experiment with new tools and techniques to improve your graphic design skills
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to our Creative Director. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!