HEAD/MANAGER OF PEOPLE OPERATIONS
People & Talent – HR /
About the Challenge
Do you have a great passion and track records in handling HR divisions? Have you ever grow a company in a fast-paced growing company? Do you want to be another game-changer especially in the property industry? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
As our Head of People Operations, you will be responsible for the operations of HR including data management, benefit alongside employee journey, leave and time management, industrial relation, managing and maintaining HR data & systems to ensure accuracy at all times.
You will also construct and finalize Company Regulation and cascade down into policies and procedures on the Human Resources perspective, potentially lead change management projects related to organization structure and employee benefit.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will monitor internal HR systems and databases, review HR policy and procedure
- You will review and update our employment contracts and agreements
- You will ensure, perform, and supervise activities related to Employee Journey including benefits and personnel administration matters, include but not limited to BPJS Ketenagakerjaan and BPJS Kesehatan
- You will extract insights based on data collected from, but not limited to internal HRIS system
- You will propose people analytics vision & strategy that align with business priorities and initiatives
- You will leverage technical abilities to automate HR tasks
- You will contribute to other HR cross-department projects/initiatives not limited to the operations and services area
- You will measure the effectiveness of our benefits programs and recommend improvements
- You will supervise the implementation of Company Industrial/Employee Relations
Is this you?
- A captain: Someone who knows how to run a tight ship > with a high sense of responsibility and commitment
- A coach, a mentor: Can lead, teach, encourage and support the team through what will be challenging in the recruitment process
- Loves operations and loves efficiency: Get's excited by messy spreadsheets, capturing chaotic, ad-hoc data, and present it in a clear and understandable manner
- Energetic and lead by example: Doesn't get tired ever and ignites that spirit on their team agile, strict where needed, eye for both people and the business
- Multi-faceted: Finds joy in "finding out" and "executing" out, from insurances to legal documents to events
- Bachelor’s Degree in any major, Psychology, Science, Human Resources Management is preferred
- Minimum 8 years experience in the same or related position
- Tech Savvy and Expert in Excel
- Experience in Job Analysis and Job Evaluation is an advantage
- Good communication skill
- Have a good attitude and can work both together under a team or self-manage Solid time management and multi-tasking skills
- High level of creativity, perseverance, and openness to change
- Excellent customer service skills. A welcoming and helpful attitude
- Genuine excitement and passion for leading root cause analysis, troubleshooting technical process failures, and implementing fixes to operationalize a process
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Director of Operations and People. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!