Business Development Team Lead
Sales & Business Development – Broker Sales /
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG Group. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
The Business Development Team Lead will grow & maximize the long term sales value from broker accounts + private sellers through acquisition of new accounts and retention and up-selling of existing accounts & ensure that the Business Development team meets its full potential and targets.
You are great at:
- Identifying new business opportunities through existing and new partnerships across the real estate industry.
- Managing a team of BDAs which includes allocation of accounts & responsibilities, target setting + monitoring/reporting of results
- Assisting the team to close large business accounts, as well as coaching and training the team to achieve the targets
- Ensuring all services are provided to the client as agreed in the contract
- Planning and presenting reports on KPIs, strategy, and monthly initiatives to increase the market share.
- Administration of all sales activities + results in Salesforce and G-doc trackers
What it takes:
- At least 4-6 years of relevant experience in sales, with experience in managing a team.
- Strong sales background. The successful hire will be managing his personal as well as the team's sales target.
- Coaching and training skills to help the team improve and generate sales
- Organized and structured person who can recommend data-driven solutions.
- Someone who is capable in building and maintaining relationship with clients
- Strong presentation, pitching, negotiation skills
- Strong communication skills, with fluency in spoken and written English
- CRM platform experience (Salesforce) and Google suite is highly desired but not required.