Lamudi PH – Finance
Our goal at Lamudi is to help everyone find their dream property online. As our business grows, so does our ability to help people.
As a Project-based Accountant, you will be handling bank reconciliation, prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards. You will also compute taxes and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements, establish tables of accounts and assign entries to proper accounts, prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel and direct their work activities, and implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or relevant degree