Lamudi Indonesia – Legal
Are you a final year college student or a fresh graduate who has a passion to work at a Start-up company? Do you want to have hands-on experience and broadening your knowledge in legal?
As a Legal Intern at Lamudi, you will get the best hands-on learning to prepare you for your first full-time job. You will directly assist our legal departments, especially in interpreting laws, rulings, and regulations in legal documents. Your mission is to ensure that in all its efforts and assisting Legal Associate
Your key responsibilities are:
- Write MoU, message blastings and related administrative tasks
- Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations in legal documents
- Compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and reports
- Help make calls and coordinate with property agents and developers
- Maintain and update databases and tracking systems
Who We are Looking for:
- Energetic fresh graduates majoring in Law
- Understand the basic laws, rulings, and regulations in drafting legal documents
- You are proactive, self-motivated and enjoy conversing in daily English!
- Working under pressure doesn't scare you!
- Able to join in January 2020
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated team, please send us your application (CV)! We are looking forward to hearing from you!