Finance & Legal – Legal /
As a Legal Associate at Lamudi, you will directly assist our legal departments, especially in preparing and prioritizing legal documents. Your mission is to ensure that in all its efforts and assisting the business to make a draft Mou and interpret contract and legal documents, and oversee compliance to the documents.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will Write the MoU, message blastings and related administrative tasks
- You will Interpret laws, rulings, and regulations in legal documents
- You will compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and reports
- You will help make a calls and coordinate with property agents and developers
- You will maintain and update databases and tracking systems
Is this you?
- Mature, ambitious and self-driven: Leads by example, brings the fire to work every single day, and able to face problems.
- Critical and resourceful: A 'why' person. Thinks critically and puts in the additional effort to get to the right conclusion, dares to challenge the status quo and is always on the lookout to improve.
- A great team player: Understands there is no “I” in the team. Understands that the team’s success is our own success, and share responsibility when the team experiences difficulties along the way
- Energetic graduates majoring in Law
- Understand the basic laws, rulings, and regulations in drafting legal documents
- You are proactive, self-motivated and enjoy conversing in daily English!
- Working under pressure doesn't scare you!
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports into Head of Finance. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!