Business Intelligence Manager
Business Intelligence – Business Intelligence /
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG Group. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
About the opportunity:
As Lamudi’s BI Manager, you will support teams across sales and operations by creating data-driven transparency and enabling data-driven decision making.
Your mission is to support the organization by maximizing the value of leveraging data for both internal and external use.
You are great at:
- Working with the business intelligence team who applies and creates data reports to support performance measurement and decision making across all the departments
- Coordinating with the global BI team to maximize value generated through global reports
- Doing project-based analysis on both internally and externally collected raw data
- Doing project-based research and implementation of new tools and products
- Initiating process improvement strategy across all departments, according to Lamudi’s current priorities.
What it takes:
- 5+ years working experience required
- Strong data analysis skills (experience in Data Warehousing and ETL is a plus)
- SQL skills
- Strong Data modelling skills preferred but not required
- Programming experience is a plus (Python and/or Java)
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Eager to take on ownership and responsibilities
- Well organized and structured working style
- Fast and enthusiastic learner and a team player
- High ambition, self-driven, and attention to detail
- A sense of commitment to delivering tasks and projects within deadlines and with the highest level of quality
- Ability to identify and proactively communicate issues, areas of improvement, and to provide status updates.