CLIENT RELATIONSHIP OFFICER MANAGER
Sales & Business Development – Client Relationship /
About the Challenge
Do you have a knack for sales and easily connect to new people? Do you have that entrepreneurial spirit that does not have a place to hide? A track record to prove it? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
As the CRO Manager you are part of the key to Lamudi's growth through the number of deals your team closes on a monthly basis. The CRO Manager is responsible for the organization and implementation of all processes needed and the team's execution to maximize the sales output of their teams. As one of our CRO managers you will be leading a team of 5 CRO Leaders. Your success will be a team metric of success.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will lead and empower 3-5 teams of CRO Leaders, of which each team consists of up to 5 team members
- You will need to get your hands dirty. Management at Lamudi does not manage from high above, but working together with your teams to build great operations
- You will need to hire, onboard, train, and coach not only individual team members, but also groups/teams, as well as the leaders on various skills, such as communication, tools & processes, and pitching skills to become top performers, including day-to-day supervision and guidance in the field
- You will need to foster a culture of teamwork, knowledge, and ambition within your team
- You will need to ensure all team members are continuously on track to hit their target by monitoring their individual performance against business goals and metrics using our systems
- You will need to be the go-to-person for your team members, helping them to overcome any hurdles they face
Is this you?
- A captain: Someone who knows how to run a tight ship, with a high sense of responsibility and commitment
- A mentor: Someone who can function as a sparring partner and teacher at the same time
- Excellent negotiation skills: Understands what makes a customer tick, and knows how to push for the most optimal solution. Can get always get a deal that makes all parties happy
- Resilient: Someone who can stand even tho there are some discourage situation, no harsh conversation can get them demotivated. Understands and able to deal with people who have a bad day
- Mature, ambitious and self-driven: Leads by example, brings the fire to work every single day, able to face problems
- Holds a University degree from good Indonesian or foreign university
- Have 8 years experience in selling, relationship management, or meeting customers in any other way. Have 2-5 years leadership experiences in handling 15-25 people in the team
- Knowledge of the property market is beneficial (but not required), experience is a definite plus
- Have a good command of English language, as well as being fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- Have a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, are able to work under pressure and with target
- Proactive, self-motivated and have the desire to learn
- You are persuasive and customer centrist
- Attention to detail
- Well organized & structured working style
- Working side by side with others and able to put team priorities above individual
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Head of Direct Sales. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!