SALES PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST
Business Intelligence – Business Intelligence /
About the Challenge
We are looking for a Sales Performance Specialist with your key responsibility to analyze all sales data and focus on delivering this data in a detailed and structured manner. You also will collaborate with all other departments to identify opportunities to improve processes and strategies with technology solutions.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will work closely with our Group CRM Manager to analyze data generated from the sales processes
- You will use the data to understand trends, solve business problems, and monitor metrics.
- You will perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
- You will build smart solutions to further enhance productivity of the sales teams
- You will understand deeply about the business processes, with aim to create automated processes to solve problems or seize opportunities you found
- You will provide insights to sales management for further enhance sales performance
- You will provide insights to the product team to further enhance our sales tools
Is this you?
- A Data person: someone who enjoys working with Data and Excel to provide solutions and tools for the company
- Analytical Mind: someone who answer questions based on data and analytical reasons behind it
- Mature, ambitious and self-driven: leads by example, brings the fire to work every single day, and able to face problems
- Critical and Resourceful: a 'why' person. Thinks critically and puts in the additional effort to get to the right conclusion, dares to challenge the status quo and is always on the lookout to improve
- University degree holders from a top tier Indonesian or foreign university
- 2 year(s) of working experience in SQL Server skills including SQL objects development, performance tuning, data analysis and integration
- Have a good command of English language, as well as being fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- Have a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, are able to work under pressure and with target
- Proactive, self-motivated and have the desire to learn
- You are persuasive and customer centrist
- Attention to detail
- Well organized & structured working style
- Team Player
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Group of CRM Manager. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!