Finance – Finance & GA
About the Challenge
Are you a self-motivated individual with good judgment, an eye for accuracy, and a high level of professional integrity to provide strong administrative support?
We are looking for a Payable Admin to resolve any problems that our partners face. You work with detailed and efficiency. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain the highest partner satisfaction. We never lose sight of our highest priority: ensuring that all of our partners feel that they are supported throughout their journey in the best possible way.
Your key responsibilities are;
- Handle inbound & outbound calls in a professional and efficient manner, answer inquiries received by phone and by WhatsApp
- Handle customer service hotline and provide the first level of support
- Remain up-to-date with the latest information that impacts the delivery of service to the partner and provides accurate information promptly to partners
- Follow up & ensure appropriate services & support given to partner personal information and explain the terms of the company
- Provide clerical duties and support any other Ad-hoc duties as assigned
Who We are Looking for
- You have at least a Diploma degree
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply Strong mathematical sense
- Able to converse and write in English
- Good in interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive attitude, independent
- Able to multitask and is a team player
- Able to work independently and interact with different levels of customers
- You are stress-resistant
- Familiar with MS Office application, Word, Excel
- Experience in a call center or complaints handling is highly preferred
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!