Head of Performance Marketing
Marketing – Performance Marketing /
As Lamudi's Head of Performance Marketing, you will be working with the Marketing and Operations teams to design and optimize the company's digital marketing campaigns, with a focus on lead generation, as well as to measure their performance and overall impact on the business.
You will have the opportunity to get to know inside-out how the number one real estate property portal in the Philippines operates, by embarking on a dynamic and entrepreneurial role with a steep learning curve. This position has high strategic relevance, with exposure to several departments and Lamudi’s senior management.
You are great at:
- Understanding product and tracking since you will be working closely with the product management team of our consumer platform to optimise conversions etc.
- Understanding multi-platform marketing and respectively a multi-marketing approach maximizing long-term value of the consumer through our web and App platforms
- Tweaking your strategies by evaluating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of all existing marketing channels to determine and make necessary adjustments to optimize marketing effectiveness.
- Managing ad placements, targeting the relevant interests and topics and use Google’s in-market audiences for search ads.
- Using multi-touch attribution to track touchpoints across the funnel, which will help maximize Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign effectiveness.
- Leveraging customer insights to better segment, target and reach potential customers
- Exploring new marketing opportunities such as social media channels, apps, ad formats, etc.
- Setting acquisition and growth targets for marketing teams spread across offline and online channels such as social, search, paid search, mobile, display, etc.
- Tweaking strategies and budgets based on current performance to maximize ROI
- Identifying pain points to creatively improve non-performing areas
- Leading a team to help achieve business goals
What it takes:
- Previous digital marketing, media buying/planning experience
- Strong data analysis, proficient on MS Excel
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Eager to take on ownership and responsibilities
- People Management skills