Credit and Collections Associate
Finance & Legal – Finance & GA /
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG Group. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
The Credits and Collections Officer is responsible for making Lamudi a viable business by ensuring the communication and timely collection of payments from Lamudi's clients, updating of sales trackers, Salesforce CRM, timely invoicing, and accurate encoding of invoice.
You are great at:
- Being responsible for invoicing & receivables as well as the dunning process in coordination with Sales & AM teams
- Forecasting of collections and potential payment default from clients
- Managing the respective data in Salesforce CRM, sales trackers, PDC tracker and global revenue reporting
- Receiving and filing contracts, deposit slips, check information in hard copy and online to be shared with the finance department
- Preparing and presenting reports on recollection activities.
- Performing calls, sending of SMS, and emails to clients.
- Performing account/payment reconciliations
- Responding to credit inquiries from external and internal clients
- Identifying bad debt or financial exposure
What it takes:
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Driven to explore and learn
- Advanced excel skills
- Integrity and trustworthiness
- Team-player with a commitment to excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Keen to details, goal-oriented, flexible, proactive, and highly organized.
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Accounting system, and CRM software.