SALES TRAINING MANAGER
Sales & Business Development – Client Relationship /
About the Challenge
Do you have experience of various learning styles and able to advise solutions? Are you a passionate trainer with extensive experience within sales, and experience creating training programs? Are you comfortable working in a driven, high energy environment?
Lamudi, the number 1 online platform for real estate is on the hunt for Training Manager. Your mission is to ensure each and everyone in our sales team knows how to maximize the results of the sales from induction through to coaching and development. We are looking to build a professional property seller through educational and fun events. You will focus on developing training programs, processes, tools and skill development plans that will equip our internal team with the ability to be more successful.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
Responsibilities include :
- Build a first-class training program
- Produce and deliver ongoing training that will enable the team to identify opportunities and to further maximize the performance
- Utilize current sales methodologies and implement effective learning solutions aligned with business priorities and initiatives
- Provide live and virtual training and conduct 1:1 coaching and shape our training offering
- Review recorded sales calls to identify areas for development and implement a plan for improvement
- Inspire and develop a learning culture of excellence
- Develop internal tracking of the success of your training
Who are we looking for?
- 4+ years experience in training or marketing, for example in automotive, media or B2B sales
- Bachelor’s degree from good Indonesian or foreign university
- Very strong communicator both in written and verbal skills
- A charismatic presenter who can inspire anyone
- Willingness to learn in a fast-moving environment and experience working in an entrepreneurial environment
- High sense of responsibility and commitment Good team management and leadership
- Well organized & structured working style Team Player
- Fluency in spoken & written English
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button below to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!