SALES TRAINING MANAGER
Sales & Business Development – Training /
About the challenge
Do you have experience of various learning styles and able to advise solutions? Are you a passionate trainer with extensive experience within sales, and experience creating training programs? Are you comfortable working in a driven, high energy environment? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
Your mission is to ensure each and everyone in our sales team knows how to maximize the results of the sales from induction through to coaching and development. We are looking to build a professional property seller through educational and fun events. You will focus on developing training programs, processes, tools and skill development plans that will equip our internal team with the ability to be more successful.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will need to build a first-class training program
- You will produce and deliver ongoing training that will enable the team to identify opportunities and to further maximize the performance
- You will utilize current sales methodologies and implement effective learning solutions aligned with business priorities and initiatives
- You will provide live and virtual training and conduct 1:1 coaching and shape our training offering
- You will review recorded sales calls to identify areas for development and implement a plan for improvement
- You will inspire and develop a learning culture of excellence
- You will develop internal tracking of the success of your training
Is this you?
- A people analytic: A sixth sense for why one person is performing and the other not yet. Should be able to quickly and often correctly assess what would it take to get someone to the next level
- A true teacher: Someone who loves standing in front of a big group of people every single day, and get that group excited, moving and learning through interactive teaching and valuable attention
- Mature, ambitious and self-driven: Leads by example, brings the fire to work every single day, and able to face problems
- Critical and resourceful: A 'why' person. Thinks critically and puts in the additional effort to get to the right conclusion, dares to challenge the status quo and is always on the lookout to improve
- A driving force: Someone who already has had achievement in a sales division and is willing to teach and motivate others
- University degree from good Indonesian or foreign university
- Have sales experiences also training experiences for sales people
- Knowledge of the property market is beneficial (but not required), experience is a definite plus
- Have a good command of English language, as well as being fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- Have a willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, are able to work under pressure and with target
- Proactive, self-motivated and have the desire to learn
- You are persuasive and customer centrist
- Attention to detail
- Well organized & structured working style
- Working side by side with others and able to put team priorities above individual
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Head of Direct Sales. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!