HEAD OF TALENT ACQUISITION
People & Talent – HR /
About the Challenge
Are you an enthusiastic leader with the ability to inspire others? Do you have experience in a senior recruiting position and do you know how to build and manage a strong Talent Acquisition Team? Then this may be the right opportunity for you!
The Assistant Vice President of Talent Acquisition has the responsibility to lead and manage Talent Acquisition team by monitoring in the execution of the recruitment procedures from sourcing to hiring, identifying high-potential candidates, stakeholder engagement and management, process improvement, as well as growing the capabilities and efficiencies of the team performance. You will help us grow our teams with qualified employees and achieve our business goals; to create a world-class talent team at prescriptive data.
Your responsibilities are includes but not limited to:
- Provides strategic direction for the Talent Acquisition team.
- Promotes teamwork by maintaining positive relationships and utilizing effective problem-solving skills
- Provides direction, leadership, communication, and training for sourcing and recruiting functions. Develops talent acquisition training to include interview guides and assessment techniques
- Leads effective screening and recruitment processes and ensures new hires are aligned with our mission, vision, and culture
- Understands the current recruitment trends and the hiring market to identify and mitigate any impact upon the business
- Utilizes the applicant tracking system (ATS) to generate and track metrics and data
- Accountable for achieving all hiring goals and objectives
- Works individually on recruiting for senior management positions
Who we are looking for
- Have a minimum Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field preferred
- 8+ years of Recruiting related experience and/or training
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Director, manager or similar role
- Excellent command in English
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks), hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- General knowledge of employment laws and practices
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)Ability to be strategic and tactical when making decisions
- Great interpersonal and motivational skills
- Analytical and able to interpret data
- Proven ability to work independently, in a fast-paced, fluid environment
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated team, please send us your application (CV) in English! We are looking forward to hearing from you!