VP OF DIRECT SALES
Sales & Business Development – Business Development /
About the challenge
Lamudi is on a mission to make buying property a more pleasant experience along a professional and trustworthy process. As property platform we aim to not only provide the best search experience on our property portal, but are enabling a wide range of network partners & property agents to work under our brand on the consumer experience from initial inquiry to buying their dream home.
Your mission is to make your direct sales team the largest and most successful property sales team in the country, producing a countless number of happy new home-owners every month.
You take pride in getting your sales teams to achieve great results and do this with a down-to-earth and hands-on leadership. Management in Lamudi does not manage from high above but enjoys getting their hands dirty. You enjoy developing people to bring the best out of themselves.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
Responsibilities include :
- You will hire, onboard, train and develop the direct sales teams, with a focus on managers and heads
- You will ensure top level performance management by managing and curating a performance culture that brings the best out of your people
- You will organize the workflow and ensuring that your team members understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- You will set goals for performance and deadlines for your team
- You will establish and monitor the performance of your team by managing the sales reporting process and performance
- You ensure personal development of your team by conducting needed training for your team improvement
- You will put infrastructure and systems in place to support the successful scaling of the sales function to hundreds of team members
- You will work together with the training and operations team to constantly raise the bar on the sales skill level and processes
Who are we looking for?
- A captain: someone who knows how to run a tight ship > with a high sense of responsibility and commitment
- A driving force: someone who has proven track record in sales also can motivate others into building highly scalable a big and fast growth environment
- Mature, ambitious and self-driven: leads by example, brings the fire to work evey single day
- Structured and data-driven: Understands scalable sales is about process and is able to optimise and enforce the performance of the team along the process
- University degree holders from a top tier Indonesian or foreign university
- A minimum experience of 8+ years experience with selling, relationship management, consulting or meeting customers in start ups, in any other way. (Experience in the property industry is beneficial, but not required)
- You are the definition of a leader and getting others to perform is as usual for you as breathing (previous experience as a team manager is beneficial, but you can show this through your leadership character)
- You command the English language, fluent in Bahasa Indonesia
- You are strong multi-tasker with great administration skills
- You are willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are target oriented, persuasive, customer centric, and stress resistant
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button below to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!