COMPENSATION AND BENEFIT SPECIALIST
Finance & Legal – Finance /
About the Challenge
Can you keep up with meticulous attention to detail on many different topics at the same time? Do you enjoy multitasking and would others describe you as always switched on, resilient, for whom no mountain is too high? Do you have a strong background in Finance and/or accounting? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
As Compensation and Benefit Analyst, you will support the accurate and seamless administration of the Company’s Compensation & Benefit programs. In this role you will serve as a technical resource for all things related to compensation and benefits. You will provide superior customer service, act as a front-line representative to our employee base and coordinate a variety of compensation and benefit actions and exercises.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will be responsible for accuracy and completeness of Human Resources data base. Ensures that new-hire information, and any changes in employee information, are entered timely and in compliance with requirements for authorization, documentation and data integrity
- You will coordinate with the HR and other stakeholders for the compilation of payroll information (hours, commissions, bonuses, rate changes, etc.) needed to process monthly payrolls
- You will be responsible for the calculation and/or verify monthly bonus calculations and prepare bonus payrolls
- Review, analyze and verify payroll reports for accuracy
- Maintain monthly and year to date payroll reports
- Assisting with Tax, banking, and benefit enrollment information for new hires to ensure all required documentation are gathered and entered within the HRIS currently and on time
- You will be responsible for calculation of employee income tax and monthly tax report submission
- Ensures compliance of compensation and benefit programs with all applicable laws and regulations
- Researches and prepares ad hoc reports, compiles metrics for analysis and assists with financial reporting
Is this you?
- Initiative: When issues arise, able to demonstrate initiative and problem-solving skills to find solutions, and work with other team members to identify a way around the problem.
- Eye for detail: Exercises extreme attention to detail. A thorough, accurate, organized, productive and sees the importance of speed while makes 0 mistakes
- Excellent time-management skills: Able to work on multiple projects at the same time, each with a different deadline
- You have 3-5 years of experience working as a Compensation/Benefits Analyst or Payroll
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics or related discipline.
- Knowledge of benefit, compensation and general HR regulations and laws
- Brevet A/B holder
- Exhibits integrity, professionalism, objectivity and ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong analytical decision-making skills including the ability to accurately interpret and synthesize data.
- Highly proficient with Google Suite and Excel required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Resilient and agile and able to adapt to change while still meeting expected objectives and deadlines
- Must be able to effectively work in in an incredibly fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively across multiple departments/management levels
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload, take initiative and manage multiple tasks without close supervision
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to Head of Finance. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!