HEAD OF DIRECT SALES
Sales & Business Development – Business Development /
Lamudi is on a mission to help every Indonesian find a property in the most easy and trustworthy way We aim to not only provide the best search experience on our property portal, but as well, we enable a wide range of network partners & property agents to collaborate with us on the customer journey of initial inquiry to buying their dream home.
As the Head of Direct Sales it is your responsibility to help Lamudi on its mission through building the largest and most successful property sales team in the country, producing a countless number of happy new home-owners every month.
You take pride in getting your sales teams to achieve great results and do this with a down-to-earth and hands-on leadership. Management in Lamudi does not manage from high above but enjoys getting their hands dirty. You enjoy developing people to bring the best out of themselves.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- On boarding, training and developing the direct sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Putting in place infrastructure and systems to support the successful scaling of the sales function to hundreds of team members
- Working together with the training and operations team to constantly raise the bar on the sales skill level and processes
- Ensuring top level performance management by managing and curating a performance culture that brings the best out of your people
Who we are looking for
- Preferably you have a MSc or MBA degree from a top university
- You have a minimum of 6+ years experience in general business management such as management consulting or launching a venture, or experience in sales, account management or customer acquisition in a high growth environment
- Proven track record of building highly scalable sales teams (up to 100 people) in a fast growth environment is highly preferred
- Experience and affinity with CRM tools such as Salesforce is highly desirable
- Knowledge of the property market is beneficial (but not required), experience is a plus
- You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically with exceptional attention to detail
- You are looking to work in a fast-paced environment, are able to work under pressure and enjoy achieving targets
- You are proactive, self-motivated and have the desire to push your team to succeed
- Commitment to world-class service – to our clients and your teammates internally
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!