HEAD OF DIRECT SALES
Sales & Business Development – Business Development /
Are you a born leader?
Are you organized, detailed, multitasker, and service-oriented?
If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
About the challenge
Lamudi is on a mission to help every Indonesian find a property in the most easy and trustworthy way We aim to not only provide the best search experience on our property portal, but as well, we enable a wide range of network partners & property agents to collaborate with us on the customer journey of initial inquiry to buying their dream home.
As the Head of Direct Sales it is your responsibility to help Lamudi on its mission through building the largest and most successful property sales team in the country, producing a countless number of happy new home-owners every month.
You take pride in getting your sales teams to achieve great results and do this with a down-to-earth and hands-on leadership. Management in Lamudi does not manage from high above but enjoys getting their hands dirty. You enjoy developing people to bring the best out of themselves.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
- You will ensure top level performance management by managing and curating a performance culture that brings the best out of your people
- You will organize the workflow and ensuring that your team members understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- You will set goals for performance and deadlines for your team.
- You will establish and monitor the performance of your team by managing the sales reporting process and performance.
- You ensure personal development of your team by conducting needed training for your team improvement.
- You will put infrastructure and systems in place to support the successful scaling of the sales function to hundreds of team members
- You will work together with the training and operations team to constantly raise the bar on the sales skill level and processes
Who are we looking for?
- A captain: someone who knows how to run a tight ship > with a high sense of responsibility and commitment
- A driving force: someone who has proven track record in sales also can motivate others into building highly scalable a big and fast growth environment
- Excellent negotiation skills: Understands what makes a customer tick, and knows how to push for the most optimal solution. Can get always get a deal that makes all parties happy
- Mature, ambitious and self-driven: leads by example, brings the fire to work every single day.
- Structured and data-driven: Understands scalable sales is about process and is able to optimize and enforce the performance of the team along the process.
- Master degree holders from a top university.
- A minimum experience of 6+ years experience in general business management such as management consulting or launching a venture, or experience in sales, account management or customer acquisition in a high growth environment
- Have experiences in handling a team and proven leadership skills.
- Knowledge of the property market is beneficial (but not required), the experience is a definite plus.
- Attention to detail
- Well organized & structured working style
- A good command of English language
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, please click on the 'Apply For This Job' button below to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!