Sales & Business Development – Agent Network /
About the challenge
Do you always raise your hand first if something needs to be arranged? Are you agile and do you love thinking on the spot? Do you know what is good execution and enjoy the steps to organizing a killer event? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
As Marketing Specialist you will be responsible to ensure that we are over-subscribed on all of the events that organize Property-PRO events are geared towards registering agents in the platform and training and on-boarding, and of-course, aim at a 100% user experience. If you are resourceful, energetic and always in to get something started, this might be the job for you.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like
- You will plan, coordinate, and execute events, meetings, and conferences by following department SOP’s, brand standards, and event host needs
- You will need to travel to assist onsite execution of events
- You will research options for suppliers for events, updating, and keeping track of vendor information
- You will effectively negotiates terms and conditions with event venues, partners to meet service expectations, and ensures appropriate expense management
- You will execute end to end and analysis events, not limited to Lamudi events
- You will handle all aspects of event management, including but not limited to promotional items, venue selection, audio visual arrangement, and food and beverage supply, in conjunction with activities, transportation, inventory of event supplies, shipping, and other operational logistics
- You will support execution of marketing plan to get a high attendance of the organised events
Is this you?
- Ability to prioritize projects and work with other team members to meet deadlines in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
- Strategic planning: An excellent strategic thinkers, able to develop big-picture strategies and develop plans that align with a brand’s goals and objectives
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to present event ideas and plans to other teams and upper management and work well with the public.
- 2 year proven of experience working events
- Super energetic positive attitude, strong sense of humor and a hearty appetite for growth
- A great team player: Understands there is no “I” in the team. Understands that the team’s success is our own success, and share responsibility when the team experiences difficulties along the way
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to the Business Development Operations Manager. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you.