Marketing – Marketing /
About the challenge
Are you an explorer and excited about creating something “BIG PLAN”? Do you enjoy challenging yourself to create creativity towards something useful and bring your idea into existence through Campaign and Activation activities? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you!
Event Specialist is responsible for planning, execution and tactical support for a “BIG EVENT” of Lamudi and ensures that we are over-subscribed on all of the events that are organized. If you are resourceful, energetic and always in to get something started, this might be the job for you.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will collaborate with the marketing team to coordinate brand awareness and brand campaign activation
- You will create creative ideas for social media, branding campaigns, or partnerships
- You will be responsible for planning, execution, and post-mortem report of offline and online events in Indonesia
- You will conduct research on the market trends, and updates on the industry
- You will be responsible for the ongoing marketing campaigns to provide operational support for the business
- You will prepare and manage communication and ensure effectiveness of all services for customers and prepare all project lines and time frame and assist to evaluate all projects and ensure compliance to project standards
Is this you?
- Creativity: Able to find novel, exciting ways to develop a brand and get its message out there can make all the difference to a marketing campaign
- A good campaign manager: Must be an organized project managers who have the ability to multitask, develop marketing plans, and execute projects from start to finish
- Strategic planning: An excellent strategic thinkers, able to develop big-picture strategies and develop plans that align with a brand’s goals and objectives
- A bachelor degree in Marketing, Literature, Journalism or relevant field
- 2 year proven of experience working events
- Super energetic positive attitude, strong sense of humor and a hearty appetite for growth
- A great team player: Understands there is no “I” in the team. Understands that the team’s success is our own success, and share responsibility when the team experiences difficulties along the way
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to the Brand Manager. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!