Business Operations Analyst
Business Intelligence – Business Intelligence /
Lamudi Group is an online real estate marketplace with active operations penetrating the majority of the market in Mexico, Philippines and Indonesia. We were founded in 2014 and recently acquired by an established investor in the real estate industry, EMPG Group. Lamudi has been pushing boundaries in the PropTech space and is looking at dominating the Asian market with new products and services that will service the growing need in the real estate business.
As Lamudi's Business Operations Analyst, you will be working side by side with the Business Operations Manager on improving and automating operational processes across all departments, with a focus on Data Management & Analysis, Client Performance, and Process Improvement.
You will have the opportunity to get to know inside-out the operations of the number one real estate property portal in the Philippines, by embarking on a dynamic and entrepreneurial role with a steep learning curve. The role has exposure to highly strategic projects, which will be presented to the Senior Management of Lamudi.
You are great at:
- Ensuring that the data and operational processes of Lamudi effectively and efficiently support our goal of becoming the go-to-marketplace for all property sellers and buyers in the country.
- Ensuring that our databases are clean (no redundancies, no inconsistencies) and well-organized, create reports and dashboard to support performance measurement and decision making across all the departments
- Doing operational tasks and strategic projects to improve and monitor client performance in a scalable way
- Doing process improvement initiatives across all the departments, according to the current priorities of the company
What it takes:
- At least 6 months experience in Business intelligence or Analytics
- Experience in data visualization tools (Google Data Studio, Tableau, PowerBI, etc)
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce.com) preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Python, SQL and HTML
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong numerical and data analysis skills
- Well-organized and structured working style
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Eager to take on ownership and responsibilities
- Ability to identify and proactively communicate issues, areas of improvement, and to provide status updates
- Fast and enthusiastic learner and a team player