Sales & Business Development – After-Sales /
About the challenge
As a Mortgage Admin, you will work as an assistant to the After Sales Team. In addition to various administrative tasks, the role focuses on the implementation, gathering information from various sources and handling the correspondence to support the business.
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will responsible for obtaining the relevant documents and resolving the related issues as fast as possible
- You will maintain good communication with the clients, customers, in order to gather all important information, research for the underlying problems and respond promptly to the inquiries
- You will work independently and productively and should be able to prioritize assignments as per their issues of significance. Strong customer service and communication skills along with proficiency in computers will be an added advantage
- You will ensure that all the documentation has been updated appropriately in the system so that the assigned tasks can be performed easily
Is this you?
- Well-organized: who can find specific files and information very quickly
- Multi-tasker: Able to juggle many daily tasks and responsibilities and work on several projects at once
- Excellent communicator: Able to speak clearly and directly through a friendly tone which can convey respect and empathy
- Can do attitude: Sees solutions and is able to act upon them
- A nurturing, caring approach: Proud to give the customer the best experience possible
- You have a university degree from a good Indonesian or foreign university
- You are a native Indonesian speaker and speak English fluently
- You have the ability to communicate clearly, confidently and effectively
- You are a strong multi-tasker with great administration skills
- You are willing to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are target-oriented, persuasive, customer-centric, and stress-resistant
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports into Financial Advisor Lead. During the interview process you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!