Client Success Project Sales
Sales & Business Development – Business Development /
Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach. Lamudi.co.id is a property technology company that aims to enable and support all parties along the property seeking, buying, and selling process from our range of products and services.
About the challenge
Do you enjoy building new relationships and connecting with the business ? Are you an analytical thinker who can turn on a charm to influence people? If you are an energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoys networking and establishing relationships, we have the perfect job for you!
What a day at work for you will look like;
- You will ensure each client's project achieve its target
- You will ensure all project execution stage done smoothly and reach client's satisfaction (from onboarding until end of contract)
- You will coordinate many internal stakeholders (PA, marketing, ops, direct sales etc) cooperation to deliver best project's result
- You will be responsible to make strategic planning for all project's execution steps and timeline, including the brief for each campaign executor
- You will work closely with PA team to deliver the best project execution which lead to client satisfaction
Is this you?
- Excellent negotiation skills: Understands what makes a client tick, and knows how to push for the most optimal solution. Can get always get a deal that makes all parties happy
- Ambitious and self-driven: Someone who leads by example, who brings the fire to work every single day
- A mature team player: Someone who keeps track of and feels accountable for their own performance
- Bachelor / master's degree from top university
- 3-5 years work experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in Project Management, Consulting, Process Improvement, or similar fields
- Experience in medium large organization (500+ FTE)
- Account Management / aftersales execution experience
- Result oriented
- Critical and Strategic Thinking, Good problem solver
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skill
- Highly organized and structured
- Effective presentation skill
- Good numeric reasoning
For internal Reference :
Our selection procedure in a nutshell
The position reports to our Head of Client Success. During the interview process, you will meet him/her, as well as a few business stakeholders and Management Team members.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please click on the 'Apply Now' button to send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!