Senior Product Analyst
Central Team /
Business Intelligence – Business Intelligence /
About the Challenge
- Define the team's data analytics roadmap and models that enable us to better analyze and understand our users and products.
- Support the data analyst and management team by: proactively sharing and presenting your findings; enabling the team to create data analysis that can be transformed into actionable decisions; improving data literacy across the product organization.
- Dive deep into user and event data, analyze large datasets and extract insights.
- Identify opportunities for product changes and/or experiments.
- Make recommendations and establish standards for data-driven strategic decision-making.
- Enable measurement of new features.
- Investigate data integrity, prepare reports and summaries of your findings.
Competencies we are looking for
- Motivated by challenges and a high level of responsibility
- Asking the right questions
- Always looking for best short and long-term stable solution
- Highly independent and proactive work style
- Strong command in English (oral and written)
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- Good knowledge of SQL and database structures
- Previous experience / knowledge of online business and KPIs
- Fearlessness of complex data sets and high data volumes
- Solid experience in cleaning and structuring raw event data
- Experience with data analytics tools
- Previous product analysis experience (2+ years)
- Experience with A/B testing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Mathematics or any related field
- Strong business understanding and curiosity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to balance customer needs against the company’s vision
- The ability to work under pressure and adapt to change
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with managing a small team of analysts
We offer significant learning and growth opportunities in a fast-scaling, successful internet business.
We work with experienced and highly entrepreneurial colleagues who's focus shall be to help you grow.
We provide a very attractive work environment in the heart of Makati's business area.
We are proud of our highly dynamic, young, motivated, and international team with flat hierarchies.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, successfully thriving, international team, send us your application! We look forward to hearing from you!